Asus laptop problem 08-16-2017, 03:35 AM
#1
So pretty much 1/5 times I leave my laptop and come back to it... it's just a black screen and I cannot turn it on. The lights are on and everything, but no display. The only thing I can do is hold down the power button to turn it off and turn it back on again. I had this issue sometimes with my last Asus laptop so... I'm thinking it's my fault for buying another computer from the same company orrrrr it's a Windows 10 Home problem.... I wouldn't mind buying a Win 10 pro if it'd fix this stupid ass problem. Inputs would be great!
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)