RE: What Are Your Specs? 08-14-2017, 07:32 AM
#65
(08-14-2017, 07:12 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:(08-14-2017, 06:38 AM)mothered Wrote:(08-14-2017, 04:55 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: I'll tell this one with pictures, it will be faster than typing:
CPU:
Spoiler:
RAM:
Spoiler:
Graphics:
Spoiler:
Other specs:
Spoiler:
Overclock settings:
- FSB - 200MHz
- Multiplier - 25.5
- Northbridge - 2200MHz
- HT Link - 2400MHz
- CPU voltage - 1.544v
- Northbridge voltage - 1.308v
- DRAM voltage - 1.568v
- CAS latency - 9T
- tRCD - 10T
- tRP - 9T
- tRAS - 28T
- tRC - 40T
Very Impressive.
Have you benchmarked It? Not only would the results be Interesting, but also how they compare with others who have submitted online.
Yes, I have. 100th percentile for CPU is pretty neat. See results here
Note: I have a few failing components (unfortunately), but eventually I'll replace the failing NVMe drive (which is still performing seriously better than a SATA SSD), and get more enthusiast-grade memory.
How much did you spend on your setup?
And does anyone know the exact meaning of some peoples specs in the cli program that show RAM as xxxx MiB/ xxxx MiB? I would assume two different drives but seem to small to be separated.
"If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see.”






![[Image: MP8O2Gv.png]](http://i.imgur.com/MP8O2Gv.png)
![[Image: RLugN9Y.png]](http://i.imgur.com/RLugN9Y.png)
![[Image: lxOkiHV.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lxOkiHV.png)
![[Image: SASlbvN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/SASlbvN.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)