Login Register






The worst controller? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The worst controller? #6
(08-03-2017, 11:04 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: The WII controller. I have used several consoles but I even prefer the N64's controller over the WII controller, I think the design and build of that controller was really bad.

Yeah, I could see that as being one of the worse controllers out there - I always opted for a Gamecube Controller whenever possible on Wii, and the general remote was a bit poor. What really doesn't help (at least for me) is the fact that the large amount of shovelware on the system has lazily made control schemes, making the whole "motion control" aspect a pain in the ass.

(08-06-2017, 03:38 AM)JackCN Wrote: worst controller hands down is the xbox one controller.

I do have to ask, why do you say that? I've never used an Xbox One controller for more than maybe ten minutes every month, but for what I understand it's considered to be really good by a lot of people - it's usually not compared to the likes of an Atari 5200 Controller anyways.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The worst controller? - by BurritoBeans - 08-01-2017, 12:04 AM
RE: The worst controller? - by Skullmeat - 08-01-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: The worst controller? - by BurritoBeans - 08-02-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: The worst controller? - by Bish0pQ - 08-03-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: The worst controller? - by JackCN - 08-06-2017, 03:38 AM
RE: The worst controller? - by BurritoBeans - 08-06-2017, 03:43 AM
RE: The worst controller? - by JackCN - 08-06-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: The worst controller? - by Saikou - 11-03-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: The worst controller? - by Oni - 11-03-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: The worst controller? - by Pirate - 11-05-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: The worst controller? - by themakokid - 11-03-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: The worst controller? - by Oni - 11-05-2017, 06:13 PM