Login Register






Sinisterly Turns 5 - 50% Extra NSP from Posting! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Sinisterly Turns 5 - 50% Extra NSP from Posting! #28
(08-03-2017, 01:43 PM)VirtualFrost Wrote: Just saw the announcements on discord, crazy how long this forum has been around. Always try to check every now and again

Its crazy for the people who've been here for most of it too xD
There's been many a change (theme/people/name) but it's still my home on the internet.

(08-05-2017, 07:15 PM)Shebang Wrote: I'm back for the yearly check-up 'cause of the email, congrats on (almost) making it to 5 years!

Holy balls, hi! Your username is like a flashback to the past xD Good to see you.



I'm excited - Some fun things happening and coming up. I feel like I'm getting a raise Wink
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]






Messages In This Thread
RE: Sinisterly Turns 5 - 50% Extra NSP from Posting! - by Jiggly - 08-05-2017, 10:25 PM