Login Register






Hello to Sinister.ly! filter_list
Author
Message
Hello to Sinister.ly! #1
Hi there, I'm miqrojamie. I'm 15, from the UK and write a blog about retro games and computing. I am mainly interested in those two fields of interests, as you might expect.

I use MacOS and Xubuntu, both being preferable over Windows. I also have an iPhone 5c which I might use to communicate here sometimes, though I prefer using my laptops, to be honest.

Not much more to say about me, really. I know this isn't a great introduction...
Jamie Dignam | miqrojamie

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello to Sinister.ly! - by miqrojamie - 08-05-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Hello to Sinister.ly! - by mothered - 08-06-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: Hello to Sinister.ly! - by Shinoa - 08-06-2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Hello to Sinister.ly! - by Aeolian - 08-06-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: Hello to Sinister.ly! - by Mr.Kurd - 08-06-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: Hello to Sinister.ly! - by Yaiba - 08-07-2017, 02:03 AM