Login Register






Got accepted into UNI!! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! #11
(08-04-2017, 02:30 PM)Pro_SE Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 07:34 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm pleased for you! May I ask what you plan to major in?

I am British so no majoring. Anyway, computer programming.

Oh! Nice to meet a fellow Brit! I should have asked what your degree will be in xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Got accepted into UNI!! - by Pro_SE - 08-03-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Pikami - 08-03-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Pro_SE - 08-03-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Jiggly - 08-04-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Pro_SE - 08-04-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Asura - 08-04-2017, 07:42 AM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Pro_SE - 08-04-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Bish0pQ - 08-04-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Pro_SE - 08-04-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Defeat - 08-04-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: Got accepted into UNI!! - by Jiggly - 08-05-2017, 01:29 AM