RE: OnePlus 5 08-04-2017, 10:09 PM
#10
(08-04-2017, 09:52 PM)Mr. Robot Wrote: I plan on getting on myself soon. I've always loved the whole One Plus line. They are for sure flagship killers and stand up to any new flagship device that's out. I was considering the Galaxy S8 +, as I have the Galaxy S7 Edge now, but once I heard the One Plus 5 was out that's what I set my sight on.
Haha that's ironic because I was going to go for the S8 and finally give Samsung a try, but I ended changing my mind after visiting my provider's store. They literally told me to just wait for the next Oneplus, since I already had a current model.
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)