Login Register






OnePlus 5 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: OnePlus 5 #9
I plan on getting on myself soon. I've always loved the whole One Plus line. They are for sure flagship killers and stand up to any new flagship device that's out. I was considering the Galaxy S8 +, as I have the Galaxy S7 Edge now, but once I heard the One Plus 5 was out that's what I set my sight on.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
OnePlus 5 - by Defeat - 06-22-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Ecks - 06-22-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by windows95 - 06-22-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Pikami - 06-22-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Defeat - 06-24-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Inori - 06-24-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Defeat - 06-24-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by mothered - 06-24-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Mr. Robot - 08-04-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Defeat - 08-04-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by davtalor - 08-05-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Defeat - 08-05-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Nakoren3325 - 08-18-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Defeat - 08-18-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Nakoren3325 - 08-21-2017, 08:00 AM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Blink - 08-21-2017, 09:09 AM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Slacker - 08-21-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by Defeat - 08-24-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: OnePlus 5 - by MesaGFX - 08-21-2017, 10:52 AM