Login Register




Poll: Which mobile phone operating system do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
84.62%
11 84.62%
iOS
15.38%
2 15.38%
I like flip phones.
0%
0 0%
I hate cellphones and wish I lived in the 1930's where my friends would stop sitting on their phones all out, and go camping and actually do stuff with me. I hate people being glued to their phones all day.
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



iOS or Android? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: iOS or Android? #16
(08-04-2017, 05:00 AM)I Like Gold Wrote: Yes, I missed Windows phones intentionally because Microsoft sucks.

The Windows platform Is my forte, so In that regard, my Windows Phone served me well.

It's lack of functionality and stability during demanding tasks, was the main reason I opted for the Samsung.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-02-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Sarah. - 08-02-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by mothered - 08-02-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-02-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by BurritoBeans - 08-02-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by mothered - 08-02-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Bish0pQ - 08-03-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Shinoa - 08-03-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Pikami - 08-03-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Blink - 08-03-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Pikami - 08-03-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-04-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Blink - 08-04-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by mothered - 08-04-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Oni - 08-03-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Asura - 08-04-2017, 07:19 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Nil - 08-04-2017, 07:28 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by M1tn1ck - 08-04-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Altair - 08-04-2017, 01:33 PM