Login Register




Poll: Which mobile phone operating system do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Android
84.62%
11 84.62%
iOS
15.38%
2 15.38%
I like flip phones.
0%
0 0%
I hate cellphones and wish I lived in the 1930's where my friends would stop sitting on their phones all out, and go camping and actually do stuff with me. I hate people being glued to their phones all day.
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



iOS or Android? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: iOS or Android? #14
(08-03-2017, 08:22 PM)Ender Wrote: I choose none of the above.

They all suck, but we're stuck with Android.

Apple locks you out of everything with iOS. The farthest that iOS customizability can go is a custom keyboard.
Oh, but there's jailbreaking.... Not any more, the jailbreaking community is being killed by Apple.

You missed Windows phones, but I'd prefer to stay far away from Microsoft.

Sailfish needs some more UI work before being complete.

Android apps are all made in Java... Enough said.

Yes, I missed Windows phones intentionally because Microsoft sucks. Anyways, what do you mean the jailbreaking community is being killed by Apple? Apple has always tried to kill the jailbreaking community.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-02-2017, 10:13 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Sarah. - 08-02-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-02-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by mothered - 08-02-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-02-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by BurritoBeans - 08-02-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by mothered - 08-02-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Bish0pQ - 08-03-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Shinoa - 08-03-2017, 06:26 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Pikami - 08-03-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Blink - 08-03-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Pikami - 08-03-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by I Like Gold - 08-04-2017, 05:00 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Blink - 08-04-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by mothered - 08-04-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Oni - 08-03-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Asura - 08-04-2017, 07:19 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Nil - 08-04-2017, 07:28 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by M1tn1ck - 08-04-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: iOS or Android? - by Altair - 08-04-2017, 01:33 PM