Login Register






Bitcoin Has Split filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bitcoin Has Split #7
Disagreement Is one thing, but altering a service that's been doing so well thus far, doesn't make much sense.

Unless they can clearly conclude that the change will serve a bigger and better purpose (both to the consumer and the company Itself) I don't see how It will be of significant benefit. By no means am I a cryptocurrency expert, so please correct me If I'm wrong.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bitcoin Has Split - by Ecks - 08-01-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by Ecks - 08-01-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by Blink - 08-02-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by Oni - 08-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by DarkMuse - 08-02-2017, 02:10 AM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by zorrophreak - 08-02-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by mothered - 08-02-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by MaximumShadow - 08-20-2017, 01:40 AM
RE: Bitcoin Has Split - by mothered - 08-20-2017, 03:49 AM