Login Register






EU Converter | Email-->Username converter | C# filter_list
Author
Message
EU Converter | Email-->Username converter | C# #1
Hello everyone,

So I made this tool for a friend a few days ago, might as well release it here. Might be of some use to some people.

Requirements:
[+] Windows OS, Linux support coming (if wanted)
[+] .NET framework installed (4.5)


Description:
A tool to easily convert email:pass or email lists to usernames. It's very simple, it will just remove the domain name and leave the usernames.
It can also convert email:pass combo's to username:pass combo's.
This can be a nice tool for cracking, if you need it. If you use it, please leave feedback and suggestion are always welcome.

Runtime:

[Image: img_live.gif]

If you have any questions, please leave them below. I'll share the source, if people request it and I like you. Otherwise I won't, sorry.

Virustotal: Click Here
Download from bish0pq.pw (safest link)
Download from mega.nz
Go to website thread
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2017, 11:51 AM by Bish0pQ.)
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
EU Converter | Email-->Username converter | C# - by Bish0pQ - 07-27-2017, 05:07 PM