Login Register






Exposing the fraud of 9/11 in 22 minutes filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Exposing the fraud of 9/11 in 22 minutes #6
I have seen many videos/articles like this. If I remember correctly, the FBI released new photos of the incident in march this year (http://gg.gg/58m1l)

I do agree that it doesn't melt. It's easy to find melting temperatures online, though that isn't the only factor we should look at.
It also depends how much weight is on the beams etc...

I think the only way to find the truth is to go back in time and investigate everything before it happens, but since that isn't possible (yet). If there is hard proof it's being debunked by the government (if they did it) anyway. For now everything are just theories in my opinion.
~~ Might be back? ~~

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Exposing the fraud of 9/11 in 22 minutes - by Bish0pQ - 07-27-2017, 02:05 PM