Login Register






What is your favorite Operating System? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? #168
(07-25-2017, 04:16 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 07:22 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Plz don't kill me, I be windows user. To be fair, I'll probably stick with windows for the sake of convenience while gaming/doing uni stuff.

That makes two of us.

I've been heavily Involved with the Windows platform since the good old16 Bit Windows 3.1 back In the 90s. I remember Installing Microsoft Office 95 (25 floppy disk Install), that literally took close to 2 hours. On one occasion, It failed mid-way through and I had to start the process all over again.

Omg, that actually hurts to think about. I kinda forgot about floppy disks. My younger brother probably doesn't even know what a floppy disk is. I remember my pack of multicoloured ones that I had ready to save school work to!

I really have no memory of what my first OS was, asides from the fact it was Windows. I was born in the 90s and had a stunning white box machine in my room that allowed me to draw pictures (good old paint) and write stories (good old word) and run Bugs Bunny Lost in Time. <-- The childhood memory of my first PC xD
It's probably possible to narrow down which OS just from the year I was using it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your favorite Operating System? - by Jiggly - 07-25-2017, 10:05 PM