Login Register






SQL Advice filter_list
Author
Message
RE: SQL Advice #7
(07-01-2017, 03:43 AM)millionandbell Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 01:06 AM)midget_pro Wrote: SQL is shit in my opinion but it is not hard........FreightTrain gave you the basic commands  I could link you a ebook that I used in college if you would like .

That would be awesome, would love a link. I saw some of the reports the other guy wrote. I can't really disclose much but it's like patient data and such. I'm just not sure where this guy actually pulled the data. I'm sure there's like a server somewhere holding the data i just haven't seen it yet. I did the course on code academy it was cake, but from my experience with codeacademy, everything seems super easy on there and then you actually see real world situations and it's a whole different world.

https://www.amazon.com/Available-Titles-...1418836354
Is the book i will have to upload my eBook that is on my other PC

Reply





Messages In This Thread
SQL Advice - by millionandbell - 06-28-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: SQL Advice - by Inori - 06-28-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: SQL Advice - by FreightTrain - 06-30-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: SQL Advice - by midget_pro - 07-01-2017, 01:06 AM
RE: SQL Advice - by millionandbell - 07-01-2017, 03:43 AM
RE: SQL Advice - by midget_pro - 07-24-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: SQL Advice - by mothered - 07-01-2017, 07:37 AM