Login Register






Concert season filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Concert season #12
(07-24-2017, 06:16 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 10:09 PM)Jiggly Wrote: My parents went to see Bon Jovi a couple years ago too!

Unfortunately, the only concert I've ever been isn't one I can look back on fondly. It was a good night, but when wearing the concert t-shirt at school, a week or so later, a friend asked me if I supported pedophiles. Lead singer was outed as a pedo the day before and I hadn't seen the news yet. So, that day was pretty embarrassing *covers up t-shirt with hoodie*. I'll give you three guesses as to which band it was.

Judging by my own experience and others who've attended, I'd say It's safe to assume your parents would've loved the Bon Jovi concert.

My goodness, you weren't to know of the lead singer being a pedo. Thankfully, your friend (not exactly the way you would've liked It) made you aware of the situation. I do recall reading about It In my travels a few years ago, and the band that comes to mind Is "Lostprophets".

They did indeed enjoy it.

Nailed it!
I'm very relieved she said something - I could have been walking home from school with the band name on display!

I hope to go to concerts in the future, likely something both Oni and I would like.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Concert season - by Inori - 07-16-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: Concert season - by BurritoBeans - 07-16-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Concert season - by mothered - 07-16-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Concert season - by Inori - 07-16-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Concert season - by mothered - 07-17-2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Concert season - by Sundae - 07-20-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Concert season - by Inori - 07-23-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Concert season - by Jiggly - 07-23-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Concert season - by mothered - 07-24-2017, 06:16 AM
RE: Concert season - by Bloody Eye - 07-24-2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Concert season - by Oni - 07-24-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: Concert season - by Inori - 07-24-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Concert season - by Jiggly - 07-24-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: Concert season - by mothered - 07-24-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Concert season - by Inori - 07-24-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: Concert season - by Jiggly - 07-24-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: Concert season - by Blink - 07-25-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Concert season - by Oni - 07-25-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Concert season - by uranium - 04-03-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Concert season - by Williboss - 04-04-2020, 02:40 PM