Login Register






Power Metal filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Power Metal #3
(07-24-2017, 03:29 AM)Inori Wrote: I'm a huge fan of Powerwolf, and I posted a thread with the title track of Orden Ogan's new album Gunman recently. Sadly, good power metal is hard to find, but it's out there.

They only kind of qualify, but Sabaton is great in relation to what you listed (Heroes, what No Bullets Fly is from, is easily one of my favorite albums ever).


I really like the song from your thread. I've listened to Sabaton before and I was never really a huge fan. They have some nice songs, but I generally prefer others. The song you mentioned was pretty neat though Smile
[Image: epjmah.gif]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Power Metal - by Shinoa - 07-24-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Power Metal - by Inori - 07-24-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: Power Metal - by Shinoa - 07-24-2017, 04:11 AM