RE: Shia Muslims Dancing 07-23-2017, 07:44 PM
#15
(07-23-2017, 05:26 PM)Scarfaced Wrote: ISIS fighters claim they are Sunni.. does that make every Sunni bad? No. Equally one mad person preaching doesn't make the whole branch evil. And to say so.. is a very bigoted hateful thing to say. Hitler was a Christian.. I don't say all Christians are the same.Okay, teach me on PM, I'll be happy too.
Do not group people are sterotype on a small population.
I don't have more to say, as you seem to very against anyone Shia.. there is no proof that mohammed chose the next in line.
If you want to discuss and I can educate you, message me privately. I'll be happy to discuss.
We have a lot of proofs about that.
Just see I don't hate Shia, I have a lot of friend that they are Shia, And yeah you can't describe a group just by seeing a bad person between them, come PM I'll tell you something.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 07:47 PM by Mr.Kurd.)
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)