RE: Shia Muslims Dancing 07-23-2017, 05:26 PM
#14
ISIS fighters claim they are Sunni.. does that make every Sunni bad? No. Equally one mad person preaching doesn't make the whole branch evil. And to say so.. is a very bigoted hateful thing to say. Hitler was a Christian.. I don't say all Christians are the same.
Do not group people are sterotype on a small population.
I don't have more to say, as you seem to very against anyone Shia.. there is no proof that mohammed chose the next in line.
If you want to discuss and I can educate you, message me privately. I'll be happy to discuss.
Do not group people are sterotype on a small population.
I don't have more to say, as you seem to very against anyone Shia.. there is no proof that mohammed chose the next in line.
If you want to discuss and I can educate you, message me privately. I'll be happy to discuss.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)