Login Register






Amazon Refund Risk? filter_list
Author
Message
Amazon Refund Risk? #1
Hello, I'm new here but been on a few similar sites like this one and see people selling services to refund Amazon orders or replace them. Well long story short I'm a college student, I still live with my parents and they can't help me but I need these text books for school. I can afford one but need another. Has anyone refunded on Amazon and what are the risks? I'm just having hard times, can't find a job, struggling in school and just trying to make it. I'm not looking to do this anymore that one time. Literally just refund one book to get the other.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Amazon Refund Risk? - by Pandamidian - 07-17-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Amazon Refund Risk? - by Exiled - 07-17-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Amazon Refund Risk? - by Blink - 07-18-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Amazon Refund Risk? - by mothered - 07-18-2017, 04:48 PM