Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Can anyone rip a no water mark version of this filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can anyone rip a no water mark version of this #8
(04-16-2017, 12:42 AM)VBQL Wrote: My friend asked me last year and it was pretty easy but it seems like they have stepped this up a notch.

http://www.teamphotonetwork.com/QPPlus/S...umber=2929

Category is WelleslyHSSinfonia

If someone did it can they explain, it would be great to rip some other pictures as well.

Hey, so it doesn't seem like the watermark can be removed through the server. However, I suggest you just use the good ol' Clone-Stamp-Tool from Photoshop/gimp/paint.net. Won't be too hard if it's worth it to you!
I uploaded the photos to Imgur for you, since the "Download" isn't publicly available. I just got it from my developer console in chrome. Here's the URL's to both images. Good luck!
http://imgur.com/y8ocWAs
http://imgur.com/6G6L2jA

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Can anyone rip a no water mark version of this - by flickmywetpeen - 07-13-2017, 09:27 AM