Login Register






Alestorm - Magnetic North filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North #10
(06-30-2017, 04:24 AM)CC.py Wrote: The band's interesting to say the least.

Here's a great song of theirs about stealing booze:

Man I remember.. when I turned 17 I was outside with friends (at my birthday) and there was this kids slide... I had my bottle of rum, went to the kids slide and that song was playing...

at the end I was so drunk that I fell of the kids slide lmfao

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by zorrophreak - 06-30-2017, 03:59 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by BurritoBeans - 06-30-2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by BurritoBeans - 06-30-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Shinoa - 06-30-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 04:41 AM