Login Register






Alestorm - Magnetic North filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North #8
(06-30-2017, 04:18 AM)Inori Wrote: Last time they were here they performed at a 19+ venue (drinking age in Canada). If I end up getting a fake ID, I'm pretty much only going to use it for concerts. Okay, maybe occasionally alcohol, but mainly concerts.

Last one I went to was a 21+ concert (Same with the drinking age bit, just the US) but I had my beard nice and thick so they passed me through without question - that was a lot of fun.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by zorrophreak - 06-30-2017, 03:59 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by BurritoBeans - 06-30-2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by BurritoBeans - 06-30-2017, 04:21 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by Shinoa - 06-30-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Alestorm - Magnetic North - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 04:41 AM