Login Register






Crypto-currency Discussion Section filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section #20
(06-30-2017, 02:06 AM)Inori Wrote: Little late to the show, but wouldn't market discussion suffice?

https://sinister.li/Forum-Market-Discussion

A specific forum/sub would be neat for discussing Crypto only.

I can tell you now that I'll be posting a shitload in it because that's all I've pretty much doing for the last months, investing all I can.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post





Messages In This Thread
Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Double06 - 05-18-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Ecks - 05-19-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Ecks - 05-20-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Nil - 06-27-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Blink - 06-28-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Blink - 06-30-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Inori - 06-30-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Aeolian - 06-30-2017, 03:51 AM
RE: Crypto-currency Discussion Section - by Shin - 07-01-2017, 07:49 PM