Login Register






Rin is here filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Rin is here #10
(06-30-2017, 02:07 AM)CC.py Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 01:16 AM)CrustyRin Wrote: Thank you.

Good question. For me it's somewhat fun to try and 'survive' without money, which is fairly easy in Germany. And I guess it's also the stuff that comes with it, like being around friends all the time. And then there's the moral thing.. I mean, we have all our shiny and fancy stuff because other people suffer, you know?

Don't know if that's understandable, pretty tired right now.
While I don't exactly agree with what you're saying/suggesting, I certainly understand your point of view Smile

And that's fine! Smile I do understand that most people don't agree with it. After all I wouldn't have too some months ago Smile

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Rin is here - by zenith - 06-30-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Shinoa - 06-30-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Shinoa - 06-30-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Morveer - 06-30-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Ecks - 06-30-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Aeolian - 06-30-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Oni - 06-30-2017, 08:47 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Rin is here - by mothered - 06-30-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Rin is here - by d0ntjump - 06-30-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Rin is here - by midget_pro - 07-01-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 07-01-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Rin is here - by chickenfisterjoe - 07-02-2017, 08:26 PM