RE: Anarchist Cookbook 06-30-2017, 01:17 AM
#34
(06-30-2017, 01:05 AM)Morveer Wrote:(06-30-2017, 12:55 AM)CrustyRin Wrote:Because, being a kid who fancied myself an aspiring Anarchist, I couldn't pass up the chance to own a copy to have on hand at all times.(06-30-2017, 12:47 AM)Morveer Wrote: I can recall printing out the whole cookbook on my dad's printer back in the day. When he arrived home he was less than enthusiastic about it.
Why did you do it in the first place? Not judging, just curious.
A copy that, under the watchful eyes of my parents, could be hidden away in my secret chambers (my room) only to be perused under the cover of darkness.
A copy that I could lend to faithful allies unfortunate enough to have little to no Internet access.
Ultimately, my career as an Anarchist was fated to be cut short and I am now the most upstanding of citizens.
I see. Should have went along with the anarchist carrier


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)