Login Register






Rin is here filter_list
Author
Message
Rin is here #1
Hello Sinister community,


my name is Rin, well, online at least. Zenith got me on this forum and I am planning on staying active. I'm most likely not online every day, especially at weekends, but you can count on me still.

I am from Germany and I'm an anarchist. Don't get this wrong, though. I'm not one of the kids who say that they're an anarchist and.. well that's all, I actually >do< something. I am politically active. I'm active as antifacist and anti-capitalist. I also try to live anarchism as much as possible.

My lifestyle is a bit weird for outstanding people. I barely have any money (and I want it that way), I don't go to school or to work. I'm mostly outside with friends. I look like a crust punk and well, I'm actually one. I mostly listen to (obviously) crust punk and psytrance, you could say I'm 50% crust punk and 50% hippie in terms of subculture, or as I say, Crust on the streets, hippie in the sheets Tongue

I'm a big fan of drugs, too - not only by consuming them but also by the actual science behind it. You'll see that in threads which are about drugs (if there will be any). I have lots of knowledge about them.

I used to be a weeb that sits on his computer all day so it'll probably be easy for me to get along with you guys.

If you have any questions about anarchism, anti-capitalism, antifacism or drugs, feel free to ask me!


I'm looking forward to the time on here, stay safe guys!

[+] 2 users Like CrustyRin's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Rin is here - by zenith - 06-30-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Shinoa - 06-30-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Shinoa - 06-30-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Morveer - 06-30-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Ecks - 06-30-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Aeolian - 06-30-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 04:42 AM
RE: Rin is here - by Oni - 06-30-2017, 08:47 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Rin is here - by mothered - 06-30-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 06-30-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Rin is here - by d0ntjump - 06-30-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Rin is here - by midget_pro - 07-01-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Rin is here - by CrustyRin - 07-01-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: Rin is here - by chickenfisterjoe - 07-02-2017, 08:26 PM