Login Register






Facial Recognition Is Coming To US Airports filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Facial Recognition Is Coming To US Airports #8
(06-22-2017, 12:37 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Maybe they just upgraded it, because I think there already exists a facial recognizition software that would recognize faces through different properties of the face (distance between eyes, how wide your mouth is, size of your head...), if I remeber correctly.

Yeah they've had it. The main thing is proper recognition is being implemented, something that hasn't been done yet, at least not in the US. I don't fly enough to be bothered by this, but still pretty easy to bypass.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Facial Recognition Is Coming To US Airports - by zorrophreak - 06-25-2017, 01:38 AM