RE: Facial Recognition Is Coming To US Airports 06-23-2017, 12:10 PM
#7
I have mixed feelings about this.
On one side, this will surely benefit the country's security, if not the whole worlds' since it will be somewhat easier to track "illegal" people down, especially during the difficult time we are currently living in.
On the other side, this is another infringement of privacy (I guess?) since there will be pictures taken of you without your constent, or they simply force you to consent to it, otherwise there will be no boarding.
( not like they don't have enough information on you already...)
On one side, this will surely benefit the country's security, if not the whole worlds' since it will be somewhat easier to track "illegal" people down, especially during the difficult time we are currently living in.
On the other side, this is another infringement of privacy (I guess?) since there will be pictures taken of you without your constent, or they simply force you to consent to it, otherwise there will be no boarding.
( not like they don't have enough information on you already...)
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2017, 12:11 PM by Lokes.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)