RE: Quitting 06-23-2017, 05:12 AM
#13
(06-22-2017, 05:55 PM)Inori Wrote: From friends who've done and quit both, quitting weed appears to be more of a mental thing than the physical dependency on nicotine. Good luck man.
(06-21-2017, 05:15 PM)Tarew Wrote:(06-21-2017, 04:12 PM)Aeolian Wrote: I always wonder why people quit after they get caught. I also have the same problem, I used to be able to run long distances (competitive) and now when I run up the fucking street I puff out, it scares me. I feel like I'll want weed more then ciggies.
I had to quit because I didn't really have an option. Mother is very anti-weed. Once it becomes legal in Canada and legal for me to smoke and grow, I'll probably pick it back up again.
The length of time needed for this legislation is ridiculous. I'm probably going to start growing this summer; I already have the seeds.
I've no clue why it feels to need to be so drawn out. Everything seems to be planned already they're just taking their sweet time for no reason....



















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)