Login Register






Otaku Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #15
(06-21-2017, 12:15 AM)Ender Wrote: I'm thinking about watching Oreimo.

Yosuga No Sora is straight up hentai. It shouldn't be included in any anime lists.


Incest in anime usually doesn't bother me too much, but there isn't that many things that I am bothered by seeing.

Oh balls. I had no idea xD

I think Oreimo was alright. It's been ages since I saw it, though.

(06-21-2017, 12:50 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: What gives otakus a bad name are the ones who behave poorly. You know the type, the kind who wear the naruto headbands and will explode on you if mispronounce a word.


GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER! *Sirens*

Totally agree with you there.

[Image: qTfhkkI.gif]


(06-21-2017, 01:15 AM): Zenith Wrote: I was in a tf2 server the other day and some kid was getting mad so I just said "mad cus bad"

He then went on a 10 minute tangent on how since I have an anime profile picture I am a loser, a virgin, self conscious, and a faggot.

Man I sure do loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

FYI to all judgmental arseholes: Oni likes anime. Oni has gf. Oni gets laid. Fuck you all.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 3 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-12-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Ecchi - 06-12-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Shinoa - 06-12-2017, 06:48 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Korvidius - 06-12-2017, 08:47 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-20-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-20-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Blink - 06-21-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Skullmeat - 06-21-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by zenith - 06-21-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-21-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-22-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Blink - 06-22-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-24-2017, 02:58 AM