Login Register






Quitting filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Quitting #2
Quit weed when I got caught. I'd only been doing it for 5-ish months so quitting was a non problem but after a while I started missing it. I play a lot of sports so I found after quitting that I had some issues breathing when running but that is compounded on childhood asthma so that might be an entirely different circumstance. Good luck my friend, I wish you the best in your endeavor. Weed should be easy, but cigarettes are an entirely different monster of their own.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017, 03:55 PM by Nyx.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Quitting - by Aeolian - 06-21-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Quitting - by Nyx - 06-21-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Quitting - by Aeolian - 06-21-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Quitting - by Nyx - 06-21-2017, 05:15 PM
RE: Quitting - by Inori - 06-22-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Quitting - by Nyx - 06-23-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: Quitting - by Bloody Eye - 06-21-2017, 05:43 PM
RE: Quitting - by Ecks - 06-21-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Quitting - by Aeolian - 06-21-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Quitting - by Defeat - 06-21-2017, 11:41 PM
RE: Quitting - by Bish0pQ - 06-22-2017, 12:30 PM
RE: Quitting - by mothered - 06-22-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: Quitting - by Jiggly - 06-22-2017, 06:05 PM
RE: Quitting - by SxTxN - 06-23-2017, 05:55 AM
RE: Quitting - by Pirate - 08-31-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Quitting - by Pirate - 12-20-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: Quitting - by mothered - 12-20-2017, 04:58 AM