Login Register






Body Builders At A Dangerous Level filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level #17
(06-20-2017, 03:48 PM)mothered Wrote: Consistency (In any capacity), requires genuine Interest and enthusiasm.
If you love what you do, It'll be a lot easier to maintain the same level of Interest. That said, I do agree that It can be difficult at times. There's no way those guys are natural, they'll be on some pretty hardcore enhancement drugs.

I guess you are right there... I mean who doesn't want to look like Adonis, but the things you sacrifice, like nice food, some kind of sweets, snacks, and so on... is kinda meh too.

Staying consistent in your training is one thing, but nutrition is pretty hard too, if you want to do it right. If there was a person, who knows exactly what I have to do eat and how much.. I would really appreciate it.

In the end, all the things I mentioned sound like lame excuses. If you want it, you have to work for it. Nothing comes from laziness.

[+] 1 user Likes Lokes's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by mothered - 06-14-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Asura - 06-14-2017, 09:36 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-14-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-15-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-15-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-20-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Oni - 06-25-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Oni - 10-12-2021, 01:01 AM