Login Register






Current Game/Obsession? filter_list
Author
Message
Current Game/Obsession? #1
I don't know if this goes for everyone, but for me, I have "game periods" when I'm addicted and obsessed with one specific game. Every time I log on to the computer, it's that one game, and all other games seem boring. Then it changes after a few months, to something else.

Right now the game is Stronghold Kingdoms (search it on google), but will soon change to RS and/or Civ5 (especially when the expansion pack comes out).

So what's the game? What's your current obsession (if any...)?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Current Game/Obsession? - by pacg45 - 04-02-2013, 06:10 AM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by angrybird757 - 12-09-2023, 08:29 PM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by BAL24 - 12-11-2023, 05:36 AM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by drakemoons - 12-11-2023, 07:54 AM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by willygee42069 - 12-11-2023, 07:58 AM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by 7om 8rady - 12-11-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by JTA123 - 12-11-2023, 09:48 PM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by 7om 8rady - 12-14-2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by DylanCorb - 12-18-2023, 12:03 AM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by Ohyeahtheylost - 12-19-2023, 01:23 PM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by 7om 8rady - 12-20-2023, 08:37 PM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by kingofpickles - 12-19-2023, 05:34 PM
RE: Current Game/Obsession? - by leha - 12-19-2023, 05:34 PM