Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Hack Android Smartphone using Metasploit - Kali Linux filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hack Android Smartphone using Metasploit - Kali Linux #16
(06-17-2017, 09:20 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 08:19 PM)d0ntjump Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 08:02 PM)zorrophreak Wrote: Metasploit is possible to use with Windows, it just requires some config. Also armitage is pretty rough.

Awesome, I didn't know Metasploit was compatible with Windows. Just wanted to point out that most Linux hacking distros come with it by default. + it's good for new hackers to get comfortable with the CLI version. Thanks for your feedback. Also, yes Armitage probably isn't the best GUI, it is however the only one that I know of.

If you were to use Metasploit for anything...not only is Windows not safe for genuine attacks, but metasploit also barely works on it

I don't follow... Are you saying Metasploit doesn't work good in general or that Windows is the most vulnerable to the exploits/hacks. I personally wouldn't use a Windows system for anything, especially for hacking. That is a personal opinion/preference though. Metasploit works very well in my experience, I can't say the same about Armitage...
[Image: giphy.gif]



Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Hack Android Smartphone using Metasploit - Kali Linux - by d0ntjump - 06-17-2017, 10:42 PM