Login Register






Anime Quotes filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime Quotes #3
I unfortunately only watched mainstream anime when I was younger lol, but here's one I liked from Pain

"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain."
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

[+] 1 user Likes Defeat's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anime Quotes - by Shinoa - 06-15-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Anime Quotes - by ElevatorToHeaven - 06-16-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Anime Quotes - by Shinoa - 06-19-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Anime Quotes - by Defeat - 06-16-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Anime Quotes - by Blink - 06-16-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: Anime Quotes - by Bloody Eye - 06-16-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: Anime Quotes - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 12:18 PM