The movies of 2017 06-15-2017, 07:26 PM
#1
Is it just me or has 2017 been killing it!
First it was Get Out, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Pirates of the Carribean and Wonder Woman. A lot more for sure, I'm a huge movie fanatic so I've probably seen at least 1 or 2 movies in theatres since the academic year ended in April, a bit less frequent during the school year. king Arthur and Alien were decent too!
I'm really looking forward to Feb 2018 though, Marvel is def going to kill it like always!
First it was Get Out, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Pirates of the Carribean and Wonder Woman. A lot more for sure, I'm a huge movie fanatic so I've probably seen at least 1 or 2 movies in theatres since the academic year ended in April, a bit less frequent during the school year. king Arthur and Alien were decent too!
I'm really looking forward to Feb 2018 though, Marvel is def going to kill it like always!
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)