Login Register






Am I tripping? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Am I tripping? #4
(06-15-2017, 10:48 AM)OhCanada Wrote: She simply won't do the same and her reason when I asked out of curiousity was "you have all the good pics of us". That's what triggered lol because whenever I take a pic she likes, she tells me to send it to her so she has a copy. I don't get it tbh...like her close family and friends know me, we've met and everything. A part of me thinks it's to let guys slide into her DMs on instagram and another part just says it's no biggie.

I'd be careful, personally.
[Image: C7i7aWu.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Bloody Eye's post





Messages In This Thread
Am I tripping? - by Defeat - 06-15-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: Am I tripping? - by zorrophreak - 06-15-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: Am I tripping? - by mothered - 06-15-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by Defeat - 06-15-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by mothered - 06-16-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: Am I tripping? - by Bloody Eye - 06-15-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by DarkMuse - 06-15-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by Defeat - 06-15-2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by DarkMuse - 06-15-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by Bloody Eye - 06-16-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Am I tripping? - by Defeat - 06-16-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by DarkMuse - 06-16-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by Defeat - 06-16-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Am I tripping? - by mothered - 06-17-2017, 05:44 AM
RE: Am I tripping? - by d0ntjump - 06-16-2017, 09:17 PM