Login Register




Poll: What announced game are you most excited for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
0%
0 0%
A Kirby Game for the Switch
10.00%
1 10.00%
Core Pokémon For Switch
10.00%
1 10.00%
Metroid Prime 4
10.00%
1 10.00%
New Yoshi Game
20.00%
2 20.00%
Rocket League for the Switch
10.00%
1 10.00%
Super Mario Odyssey
30.00%
3 30.00%
Metroid for 3DS
10.00%
1 10.00%
Mario x Rabbids
0%
0 0%
I'm not excited for anything
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



Nintendo won E3!! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Nintendo won E3!! #10
(06-15-2017, 12:36 AM)Zenith Wrote: I'm sorry bro I don't care about Nintendo at the moment

My main concern is how I'm going to buy a PS4 to play Kingdom Hearts 3. That was the highlight for me. Just knowing it's coming, and it looks SO AMAZING.

Kingdom Hearts 2 is my favorite game of all time and I'm replaying the final mix version as I'm typing this. So my expectations may be too high. But I REALLY wanna play it.

Love kingdom hearts too, probably one of my favourite games, but i play ps4 at my friends house so i dont really need one.
My PC Parts Shop!

Too lazy to take the stairs...

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Nintendo won E3!! - by ElevatorToHeaven - 06-13-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by Skullmeat - 06-14-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by ElevatorToHeaven - 06-14-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by Ecks - 06-14-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by mothered - 06-14-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by Darkbyte - 06-14-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by ElevatorToHeaven - 06-14-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by Darkbyte - 06-14-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by zenith - 06-15-2017, 12:36 AM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by ElevatorToHeaven - 06-15-2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Nintendo won E3!! - by Sundae - 07-20-2017, 11:16 AM