Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


How to ByPaas Windows authentication ? (With USB) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to ByPaas Windows authentication ? (With USB) #7
(06-14-2017, 03:26 AM)Georgia Wrote: Please ignore my previous post!
I have downloaded it, but it didn't boot off my Surface Pro tablet (Windows 10 OS).

Then I downloaded the trial version from its website, and it booted successfully:
https://www.top-password.com/knowledge/r...pro-3.html

Do I still need to pay $50 for the full version?

I think with trial version you can reset the password but not Bypass it (I don't try the trial version)
I'll check to crack the new version of the software soon Wink

[Image: 1497435569-capture.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2017, 11:19 AM by OriginalPainZ.)
Leave a Like and a comment if you'r not a LEECHER Smile

French programmer and Physic Data Center / Server hacker

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to ByPaas Windows authentication ? (With USB) - by OriginalPainZ - 06-14-2017, 11:14 AM