RE: Geek Squad - MRI BDE 5.10.4 06-14-2017, 10:12 AM
#19
Hi,
Thanks for sharing 5.10.4 . Send me the link please.
I was using 5.10.3 since it expired last month.
There is a begining of crack here.:
https://github.com/Dedsec1/MRI-Loader
I never managed to make it work.
The best tool from this iso is PC Doctor Factory.
One of the best hardware tester.
If someone can manage this:
- crack the 5.10.4 or 5.10.5 if it leak.
- extract PC Doctor Factory only and make a portable exe version or a bootable iso of it.
Thanks for sharing 5.10.4 . Send me the link please.
I was using 5.10.3 since it expired last month.
There is a begining of crack here.:
https://github.com/Dedsec1/MRI-Loader
I never managed to make it work.
The best tool from this iso is PC Doctor Factory.
One of the best hardware tester.
If someone can manage this:
- crack the 5.10.4 or 5.10.5 if it leak.
- extract PC Doctor Factory only and make a portable exe version or a bootable iso of it.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2017, 10:17 AM by testerbabar.)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)