Login Register




Poll: Do you like the new name?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
0%
0 0%
Kinda
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



A Re-Introduction filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A Re-Introduction #9
(06-13-2017, 07:23 PM)Ecks Wrote: I will be cutting back the amount of posts though but I will still post what I can and some news stories.

If your posts are HQ and In compliance with forum rules, then I don't see any reason why you should cut back. Ultimately, the decision's yours.

Congrats on Gold.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by zorrophreak - 06-13-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by zorrophreak - 06-13-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by zenith - 06-13-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Aeolian - 06-14-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by mothered - 06-14-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Blink - 06-15-2017, 01:25 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-15-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Blink - 06-15-2017, 01:55 AM