Login Register




Poll: Do you like the new name?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
0%
0 0%
Kinda
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



A Re-Introduction filter_list
Author
Message
RE: A Re-Introduction #6
Congrats on Gold you spammer

I'll be frank, I have no clue who you are lol (I was dead here for a while) But from what I have seen from the discord and here, you seem to be an extremely knowledgeable person, Most likely smarter than me lol.

Anyway, hope to see you around!
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017, 10:51 PM by zenith.)
Who Knows?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by zorrophreak - 06-13-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by zorrophreak - 06-13-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by zenith - 06-13-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-13-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Aeolian - 06-14-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by mothered - 06-14-2017, 06:09 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Blink - 06-15-2017, 01:25 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Ecks - 06-15-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: A Re-Introduction - by Blink - 06-15-2017, 01:55 AM