RE: Microsoft reveals new console! 06-12-2017, 07:15 AM
#5
I am a massive XBox fanboy, I actually stopped buying other consoles after the original one was released, but I do want a Nintendo Switch.
Other than XBox my only gaming platform has been PC and with emulators I can still play pretty much all the games I love and have loved for many years, it has only been recently that titles have come out on a system (the Switch) that I went "WOW I wanna play that".
(I still own a nes,snes,psx,gamecube,atari,turbographix16,sega genesis and dreamcast, I just never use them because well.....emulators)
Other than XBox my only gaming platform has been PC and with emulators I can still play pretty much all the games I love and have loved for many years, it has only been recently that titles have come out on a system (the Switch) that I went "WOW I wanna play that".
(I still own a nes,snes,psx,gamecube,atari,turbographix16,sega genesis and dreamcast, I just never use them because well.....emulators)
![[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/tm06mQ3.gif)
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com Steam | Nu77v47u3 Discord | Ecks#2162








![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)