Login Register






Museum of Failure opens in Sweden filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Museum of Failure opens in Sweden #6
I had to laugh at this:

Quote:I hear that when you registered the domain name for the Museum of Failure you misspelled it. Is that true?
Quote:Yeah, alcohol is partially to blame. I got so excited in Zagreb that I went to the nearest bar and had a couple beers and I bought the domain name using my phone. I was surprised that museumoffailure.com wasn’t already taken; turns out it was taken, I just didn’t spell museum right—I had switched the “e” and the “u.”

On topic, I believe this Is a good thing. Not only will the failed products benefit the consumer by way of Informing, but It's developers can learn by their errors and better both themselves and their products.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Museum of Failure opens in Sweden - by Ecks - 06-12-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Museum of Failure opens in Sweden - by Jiggly - 06-12-2017, 04:43 AM
RE: Museum of Failure opens in Sweden - by Ecks - 06-12-2017, 04:53 AM
RE: Museum of Failure opens in Sweden - by Jiggly - 06-12-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: Museum of Failure opens in Sweden - by Ecks - 06-12-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Museum of Failure opens in Sweden - by mothered - 06-12-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Museum of Failure opens in Sweden - by Ecks - 06-12-2017, 06:28 AM