Login Register






Otaku Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name #2
I've seen a bit of Angel Sanctuary alongside a few coworkers - we like to occasionally pull random movies and shows off the shelves after the shop closes down and watch random stuff. All I can say is it was a waste of time - the whole plot of "I want to screw my sister and hey look angels and demons and did I mention I want to screw my sister?" got pretty boring, the characters were exactly what you'd expect with personalities that were more like forced acting in a cheap movie, and there's really no element of tension within the whole "battling stuff" bit that kept me interested in it. I guess the whole bit of "fallen angels rebelling against God" is original to me, but past that it was no good.

Also, there was a Grisaia adaptation? I have a PC copy of Gurizaia no Kijatsu somewhere that I got in a box of imports and proceeded to write off as more romantic drama shit, now I may just have to attempt at playing through it because it was apparently popular enough with someone to get adapted to a show...
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-12-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by BurritoBeans - 06-12-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Ecchi - 06-12-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Shinoa - 06-12-2017, 06:48 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Korvidius - 06-12-2017, 08:47 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 12:23 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-20-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-20-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Blink - 06-21-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Skullmeat - 06-21-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by zenith - 06-21-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Lokes - 06-21-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-22-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Blink - 06-22-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Why Otaku's May Get A Bad Name - by Jiggly - 06-24-2017, 02:58 AM