Tattoo Help 04-02-2013, 02:42 AM
#1
So I want to get a tattoo, I'm old enough for it, but want to do it myself, what I want is a star, on the underside of my arm, near the vein, but under that a bit, the outer star needs to be black, and the fill also needs to be black, what my questions are:
Now, what's the safest way to do this, what needle should I use, do I draw a star, put ink on the needle, and jab around the line, and then start jabbing on the inner side?
Don't worry about infection guys, I got tonnes of anti-septic, and medication stuff, I made sure that I'm safe, and will be wearing gloves, etc...
Can anyone help with this?
- What pen ink should I use (Non-Toxic)-Permanant)
Now, what's the safest way to do this, what needle should I use, do I draw a star, put ink on the needle, and jab around the line, and then start jabbing on the inner side?
Don't worry about infection guys, I got tonnes of anti-septic, and medication stuff, I made sure that I'm safe, and will be wearing gloves, etc...
Can anyone help with this?



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)