RE: Pulses // Pastebin Alternative // URL Shortener // Fonts 06-10-2017, 04:09 PM
#8
(06-10-2017, 03:44 PM)BN26 Wrote:(04-26-2015, 02:17 AM)Master Antrax Wrote: I thought I would share my new site with everyone. It has only 3 things on it right now, but I plan to have more soon. Here is what is has as of now:
- URL Shortener
- Pastebin Alternative
- Pulses Fonts
URL: http://pulses.xyz
Check it out everyone!
What are your opinion on my site, and what you think should be added.
Thanks
Love the design!
I have never thought of doing this. I suppose thats one way of doing it.
If you're here to stay, welcome. But don't gravedig.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
![[Image: YUpAMpx.png]](https://i.imgur.com/YUpAMpx.png)







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)