RE: Anyone watch Threatwire? 06-02-2017, 09:48 AM
#4
In the past I watched all the stuff that Hak5 did (metasploit minute, haktip, threatwire, etc.)
But now I only watch the "weekly dose of technolust"
Metasploit minute was great, but came out really slow and slowed down my learning speed so I dumped it and downloaded a couple of books instead
Haktip was very cool and I learned so much, but now I don't watch it because I already know a lot about the linux utils
I watched Threatwire because I wanted to keep up to date about the current threats, but soon realized that Threatwire only comes out once a week and when it does, the information is already outdated
TL;DR
I used to watch all hak5 uploads, but now I watch only the weekly hak5 show
But now I only watch the "weekly dose of technolust"
Metasploit minute was great, but came out really slow and slowed down my learning speed so I dumped it and downloaded a couple of books instead
Haktip was very cool and I learned so much, but now I don't watch it because I already know a lot about the linux utils
I watched Threatwire because I wanted to keep up to date about the current threats, but soon realized that Threatwire only comes out once a week and when it does, the information is already outdated
TL;DR
I used to watch all hak5 uploads, but now I watch only the weekly hak5 show
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2017, 09:48 AM by Pikami.)












![[Image: 9H83e18.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9H83e18.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)