Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Delete this. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Checking your "anonymity" set up #7
(06-01-2017, 03:37 PM)mothered Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 01:36 PM)Pikami Wrote: I got the same while using my own internet connection...

That's hilarious. I'm always on a VPN, so I haven't tried It solely via my ISP.

It makes you wonder whether there's any form of accuracy on that site.
EDIT: Typo.

Yeah it does...because same here. Nothing special, just an average consumer browser and network. High Anonymous...
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Delete this. - by Asura - 05-25-2017, 02:11 AM
RE: Checking your "anonymity" set up - by Ecks - 05-25-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Checking your "anonymity" set up - by Pikami - 06-01-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Checking your "anonymity" set up - by zorrophreak - 06-01-2017, 04:29 PM